Thursday, October 30, 2008

there is a God.....

hello frnds once again....my plaster is gone and yes although the doctor was cribing about me being impatient so much as i got it removed in his absence, yet its worth it!!! after all we-Aasiyaan, won the 1st prize in both the group song events held durin Sargam in NHCE-inter-dept. and inter-college! man, my band members were ecstasic like never before......indeed it was a memorable win, esp. for me that i dedicated this to my Sir-Nilim Sir....thanks Sir, this goes out for u from the core of my heart.

not that there were no disappointments......coz in the State representatin event, we lost, thanks to the partial decision coz its not just me but everyone present there could see it that we were undoubtedly the best....all hard work gone down the drain but the memories we'll cherish forever....and i even got a chance to play the mandolin on stage!!! but now its all over... life is back to normal again...bye

No comments: