Sunday, April 12, 2009

Indian Politics - Dog's tail?

I am genuinely impressed by the illustrious work and contributions of the Gujarat CM Narendra Modi, in the recent dramatic industrial developments taking place in Gujarat. Many even hail him as the most suitable candidate for the post of the Prime Minister of India. I am not a follower of the Congress or BJP either but the recent remarks Modi made about Priyanka Gandhi-Budiya, Gudiya etc are in my opinion very shallow and its surprising to hear it from a person of his stature! These remarks show how cheap are the thoughts of the politicians of this country and its really shameful on our part. I dont suppose he consider himself to be in the early twenties? I undersatnd that a person is young or old as per his thoughts but where are those youthful refined thoughts of his? The face of Indian politics is never going to change if we keep on with this 'blame game'. BJP needs to look beyond its stubborn 'Hindutva' policy if it wants to come to power... My request to you is to respect the youth of this country and stop these tongue lashings!!! ITS NOT THAT WHAT YOU ARE UNDERNEATH, ITS WHAT YOU DO THAT DEFINES YOU....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!